2023 FALL BALL Registration Open Until August 15, 2023
⚾️ For those new to Fall Ball, the focus is even more on development. The environment is more relaxed, and coaches are encouraged to do more instruction during games.
⚾️ Fall Ball games will occur on Sundays from Sept 3 - Nov 5.
⚾️ In addition, managers may offer practices during the week (especially in AAA and Majors).
⚾️ Important Note: District 12 mandates that all Fall Ball participants should play in their home/school boundaries. Therefore, you should only register with WGLL Fall Ball if your child lives in our boundaries or goes to school in our boundaries. Unsure? Use the Little League League Finder: https://www.littleleague.org/play-little-league/league-finder/
REGISTRATION for Spring 2023 Now CLOSED
NOTE: Please carefully read this page before you register. There are several exciting changes for this season... Please be prepared to upload documents during the registration process.
- This year, your fee is determined by your child's Little League age. The correct fee will update automatically when you reach the end of the registration form (based on your child's birthdate):
- Little League ages 4-5: $225
- Little League ages 6-9: $275
- Little League ages 10-14: $300
- Challenger Program (adaptive baseball for players with intellectual or physical challenges): $25
- If you wish to request a scholarship, please answer the question in the registration form that states: Scholarship Request - I request a full scholarship for my child.
- See our 2023 Schedule here -
Thank you for your interest in WGLL!
Willow Glen Little League Board
"Which division should my child play this year?"
We get this question often, and it is a good one.
Please know that we will do our best to place your child in the most developmentally appropriate division.
When you start the registration process, the first question will ask you for your division preference for your child. We use your input as a starting point.
However, please note that we will use the following guidelines to ensure that your child is properly placed.
"What do you mean by Little League Age?"
We also get this question often, and it has to do with the official Little League rules.
We use the following chart to determine your child's Little League age. Good news: When you enter your child's birthday, Teamsnap will automatically determine your child's Little League age when you select your fee.
After registration, your child will be placed on a temporary Teamsnap team with all other children with the same Little League Age. That will allow us to communicate effectively with you when we begin the process of creating teams.
"What is the difference between the divisions?"
With over 30 teams playing at Bramhall, we know it is a lot for our new families!
Check out this write-up about what to expect at each division.
There are three ways to be eligible for Willow Glen Little League.
Please be prepared to upload:
- your child's birth certificate
- the necessary documents from one of the following ways to be eligible
Option 1: Eligibility Through Residence
Player must upload below documentation:
- To qualify this way, you must live in our boundaries. Check here at the official Little League Finder!
- You must upload one document from each of the three categories below.
- IMPORTANT: The documentation must be dated between February 1, 2022 and January 31, 2023.
1. Driver’s License
2. School records
3. Vehicle records (i.e., registration, lease, etc.)
4. Employment records
5. Insurance documents
1. Welfare/child care records
2. Federal records (Federal Tax, Social Security, etc.)
3. State records
4. Local (municipal) records
5. Support payment records
6. Homeowner or tenant records
7. Military records
1. Voter’s Registration
2. Utility bills (i.e., gas, electric, water/ sewer, phone, mobile phone, heating, waste disposal)
3. Financial records (i.e. loan, credit, investments, etc.)
4. Medical records
5. Internet, cable, or satellite records
Option 2: Eligibility Through School
Player must upload School Waiver:
To qualify this way, your school must be within our boundaries. Check here at the official Little League Finder!
Please ask your principal to sign this form. Completion of this form is only required ONCE during a participant’s career. You may upload the same form every year, as long as your child does not change schools. If your child moves to a school outside of our boundaries, a II(d) waiver would then be required (see option 3).
Option 3: Eligibility through waiver
Player must upload ii(d) or ii(a) waiver:
This waiver allows a player to continue participating if they have legally participated in the league in the past and no longer qualify to participate under residency or school enrollment due to moving, changing schools, or a change in the league’s boundaries. Additionally, it allows the sibling of a player participating in a Little League program as a result of school attendance, to also participate in the same league for the duration of his/her Little League eligibility. A Regulation II(d) waiver form does not need to be submitted to the Regional Office or the Charter Committee. Please upload it here, and it will then be signed by the League President and District Administrator. The president or player agent may reach out to you to confirm that you have paperwork of your previous home/school address.